Frequently Asked Questions
01. Do You Recommend Advance Bookings?
It’s best to make a booking at least 24 hours in advance in order to avoid any disappointment and help us ensure that your shuttle is ready for you right on time. Need to travel on the same day? Don’t worry. We’ll still do our best to accommodate your last minute requests.
02. Where Can I be Picked-Up / Dropped-Off?
You can choose from the following pick-up and drop-off points, or alternatively, give us a ring if you’d prefer a customized journey:
03. Your Accommodation
Our drivers can collect you from or drop you off at your hotel or any other location of convenience within Paris and its suburbs.
We cover France’s main international airports:
• Roissy / Charles de Gaulle (CDG) Airport
• Orly Airport
• Beauvais-Tillé Airport
05. Paris Train Stations
We can offer you a private transfer to or from any train station in Paris.
06. Other Destinations
We arrange private transfers and tours to various tourist attractions in and around Paris and France, such as Disneyland Paris, Giverny, Normandy, Versailles, Loire Valley and more. Check out our Transfers and Tours pages for more information.
07. How Can I Find My Designated Driver at the Airport?
Our driver will be waiting to greet you with a name board after you clear customs, and will escort you to your shuttle. If you can’t spot the driver, please give us a call at +33 (0)6 59 19 82 87.
08. How Can We Contact the Easy Go Shuttle Office From the Airport?
You can reach us at: +33 (0)6 59 19 82 87.
09. Will There Be Other Passengers in the Shuttle With Me?
No. As we only provide private transfers, it will be just you and any family and friends you may be travelling with. We don’t offer shared transfer services.
10. On Average, How Long Is the Drive to / from the Airport?
A private transfer between your accommodation in Paris or its suburbs, and Orly Airport or Charles de Gaulle / Roissy Airport, may take around 45 to 60 minutes. A transfer to or from Beauvais Airport on the other hand, may take up to around 90 minutes. These timings are only estimates and are dependent, of course, on traffic conditions, unforeseen events and the location of your accommodation.
11. Can I be Dropped-Off Right at the Entrance of My Airport Terminal or Accommodation?
Yes. As we provide only private transfers, you will be our only passenger, and you will be driven directly to your destination of choice.
12. What If I Arrive Late Because My Flight Gets Postponed?
If your flight is delayed, as soon as you land, please contact our office using the following number: +33 (0)6 59 19 82 87. If your shuttle has already departed without you, don’t worry. We’ll send you another one. As we have several shuttles working at any given time, you may not have to wait more than a few minutes.
13. Are Your Vehicles Comfortable?
All our shuttles are new and air-conditioned for your convenience. They can comfortably seat eight adults, with luggage. Our shuttles are also non-smoking.
14. Will There Be Surplus Charges for Luggage?
No. Your private transfer price is inclusive of luggage charges, so you don’t have to worry about any extra fees.
15. Will You Provide A Booking Confirmation?
Yes, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail within 24 hours after your reservation. The confirmation will include all the details regarding your private transfer and will have our contact information.
16. Can I Cancel or Amend My Reservation?
Please make cancellations or changes to your reservations at least 24 hours prior to your arrival time in order to avoid incurring charges.
17. Easy Go Shuttle Has Arranged for Me to Be Picked-Up Three Hours Before My Plane Takes-Off. Is This Way Too Early or Too Late? Can I Reschedule?
Due to the additional security requirements involved when catching an international flight, you should allow at least two-hours for the check-in process you will have to undergo before boarding the aircraft. Additionally, as Paris is a city that is prone to many traffic jams, it may take up to an hour to reach the airport.
Therefore we strongly suggest that you schedule your shuttle to pick you up at least three hours before your flight departure time, to ensure that your travel plans run smoothly, even in the face of unforeseeable circumstances.
We can reschedule your pick-up time closer to your flight’s departure time at your request. However, please be advised that this will be entirely at your own risk and that Easy Go Shuttle will bear no responsibility regarding any consequent delays or issues.
18. My Travel Companions and I Are Set to Arrive at Different Airport Terminals and / or Depart to / from Different Locations. Can We All Still Share the Same Shuttle?
Yes, we can arrange this. If you are all arriving in France around the same time, please make a single reservation in one person’s name, and provide us with all the necessary details needed to pick all of you up from the airport.
Similarly, if you are departing for the airport, please make a reservation under one name and for one time, and provide us with all the pick-up addresses and relevant information.
19. I Will Be Travelling With My Child. Can You Provide A Suitable Car Seat? Will There be an Extra Charge for This?
We are happy to inform you that we can offer you car seats for infants below 3 years of age, at no extra cost. If you need one, please inform us at the time you make your reservation and let us know how old your child is, so that we can have the appropriate child car seat available for you.
20. Should I Leave the Driver a Tip?
It is entirely at your discretion whether you wish to tip the driver.